Date:
Sun, 6 Apr 2014 19:53:50 -0400
The Original Ferret Fabulous Finds AUCTION House
This week we choose: Ferret City Shelter, WA (Lacey Ruddell) - as
shelter of the week to receive 10 % + Donation from all sales this week.

donations: [log in to unmask]

AUCTIONS BEGINS 6:00 PM EST Sunday eve April 6, 2014 and ends
Friday eve April 11, 2014 at 9:00 PM EST ***

PLEASE be aware -PAYMENTS are DUE within 24 hours of Auction end and
we accept Paypal & Credit cards thru Paypal Invoicing~

Please visit & bid on our many Fabulous items as your Purchases can
help many !

ARTISTS Donations to: [log in to unmask]
Shelter bio: Ferret City Shelter and Rescue received 37 ferrets March
28th and we are asking if anybody has anything to spare towards food or
medical care it would be greatly appreciated! One of my veterinarians
is offering $100 cash special for adrenal surgeries (whether it's a
right or left) right now and we have 7 great surgery candidates in
need. There are a few spays and a few neuters that are being offered at
$35 each. We feed a mix food so anything works. We can accept donations
by mail, we take Visa/MasterCard over the phone and we have Paypal at
[log in to unmask] Any little bit helps! THANK YOU!

Who is FFFAH?
We are a Group of Artists that pull together every week to present
our Fabulous goods to the public for sale
-WE are an AUCTION HOUSE. We thank those who step into our House
every week to purchase our items as we are self supporting. Instead
of sending our 10% to an Auctioneer every week for use of the group -
we choose to send Donations to a Ferret shelter in need, Sometimes we
can send more but that is a personal choice. WE welcome you but we do
not welcome anyone who would desecrate or challenge us for the good
work we do. Please enjoy our site - Bid & win & enjoy ...

The ARTISTS of FFFAH

Please read rules & enjoy bidding and we Thank you for all you do to
help so many ferrets!!

Go here to view & Bid Please
https://www.facebook.com/groups/FFFAH/