From:
Joe Beiter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Tue, 22 Feb 1994 08:41:37 -0500
]I don't want to start a war here, but why shouldn't we welcome lab
]research groups in the FML?  Giving them the cold shoulder is not
]going to make them stop doing animal research.

I say if they want in by all means let them!! If they can learn
something from us that might prevent them from disassembling a poor
ferret then I'd say thats a good thing. I would also hope that seeing
the diverse personalities we find in our pets might at least cause
them to appear more than just experimental supplies.

BTW: Weezie and Sneezie are doing great after their adrenal surgery
last summer (Sneezie the elder had Pancreas work done too). Weezie
now has *all* of her hair back. This winter brought her tail hair
back. Sneezie still has a bare butt but some of her tail hair is now
growing back. Weezie is just like new.. healthy, fat and getting in
trouble once again. Dr. Kawasaki is great!!

- JoeB, Weezie, Sneezie, and Cody (Da Bear Patrol)