Date:
Wed, 20 Aug 1997 13:31:18 -0400
>I'm concidering sending them some pamphlets on ferrets since they do
>educational programs.  I would hate for them to continue to pass on the
>wrong information about these sweet little creatures.  They have enough
>trouble in this society as it is.

I find this very troubling.I think instead of pamphlets we should get alot
of LOVING ferret owners together go there and threaten to get her for
cruelty to animals.This is even worse then the guy rubbing his ferrets face
in it's own mess.People like this should not be let within a hundred yards
of a ferret.Sometimes I think I would rather be around ferrets instead of
people.

Krystie
Http://www.com/heartland/ranch/2994/ferretfun.htm