From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Feb 2005 21:11:22 -0700
Hi All,

Tucson Ferret Friends is having a shot Clinic on March 5th from 1-3.
Shots are $8.00 each.  Appointments are required call Ginny at
520-622-4940.

Ferret Friends is the only Rescue in Tucson now.  We could use clean
towels, Wood pellet litter, Approved Foster homes, and of course
donations payable to Either Bear Canyon Pet CLinic or Valley Animal
Hospital in Tucson, Az.

We have SEVERAL Ferrets up for adoption.  Last night Ginny just got
in Four more.  The two Foster homes we have are LOADED so any help is
appreciated.  Please contact Carol if you can help either by fostering,
adopting, or just helping out.  Here is Carol's (Vice President) e-mail.

Carol Owens <[log in to unmask]>

Thanks,
[DC]