From:
"Scarlet L." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Dec 2003 22:16:47 -0500
Cindy, my little girl, passed on the night before Thanksgiving.  She had
been battling lymphoma since August and had been doing quite well until
the week before her death.  She is the last of my original three to pass
over.  CJ died in May and Pete was helped to the bridge on September
30th.  I can't believe that all three are gone.  I feel like there is an
empty space where my heart use to be.  I have considered getting off this
list for awhile.  It has been torture to read this lately and I have let
a couple of days worth of posts pile up before I skim through them.  I
don't know how you folks that run shelters do it.  God bless you all.  I
still have the baby, Monsoon, who is keeping me great company.  It's just
so darn quiet in the house now.  I haven't gotten use to it yet.  No more
furry bodies circling my feet in the morning for a treat.  Or climbing up
on the bed to explore.  I miss them all terribly and never thought this
day would come.

Sadly,
Jennifer & Monsoon in AZ