Date:
Wed, 1 May 2002 08:58:16 -0700
Dooks to all,

I first off wanted to tell you that I had a ferret 'sighting' the other
day.  I was watching my friends Tasmanian Devil video.  In the second
cartoon where Bugs is looking at the meaning of Tasmanian Devil, he comes
across a bunch of animals that Tas eats.  The 5th or 6th one was ferret.
We all better watch out for Tas around, wouldn't want him to gobble up
our ferrets lol.

I wanted to say a BIGGGG thank you to Betty for her post yesterday.  My
mom has worked at a Humane Society for 4 years now, and the THINGS people
do to their animals b/c they were doing what came nautural to them.
Betty, I hoped you opened up a LOT of peoples eyes, and I appreciate you
for letting everyone know that stuff goes on like this ALL the time when
it shouldn't.  I haven't heard of getting rid of dogs vocal cords before.
That makes me so sick.  Some of these things are terrible, but that is
just plain disgusting.

George and Grizzly are doing great.  I rearragned my room last night, and
found queit a bit of hard poop in the corner next to the wall.  The weird
thing is is that I never smelled it, and have only seen them going to the
bathroom every other place but there.  I'm gonna be watching that more
closley though.  Grizzly still had her HUGE stash of food behind my
dresser.  She's gonna have to replinsh is though b/c I had to move it to
the other side of the room.

I have to a question that probably CAN'T be answered.  But when I let my
ferrets out in the morning and try to fall back asleep in my bed, ALL they
want to do is try and climb on my bed.  I've carefully observed them when
they didn't think I was watching them and otherwise, they won't get/try to
get on the bed.  I know it's not b/c I don't spend enough time with them
b/c I spend my fair share of time on the floor and hand wrestling with
George.  Or could it be that they just know I'm in bed and I want to try
and go back to sleep?  Who knows, their ferrets, we may never know.  lol.

I also wanted to comment about the lick-lick-chomp problem some people are
having.  George and Grizzly are more than willing when I pick them up to
just LICK my arm, BUT, when I'm on the floor or on my bed, either one of
them will stick their faces up my pant leg and nip my leg.  They also like
to chase my toes and feet around and nip those.  With all the different
things they do, I'm wondering if I'm going to ever get them figured out
(as I'm sure we are all wondering!  hehe)

Well, that's all for now.  Well let you know if something BIG happens, lol

Alison~ George and Grizzly