Date:
Wed, 18 Jul 2001 05:46:28 -0700
Hi everyone,

I was just wondering if there was anybody in the Boston area who would be
interested in my cousins ferret.  She can't have him anymore because her
nephew, who lives with her is allergic to him.  The ferret is 7 months old
and is sable.  He is energetic and loves to play.  I was going to take
him but I can't now because my fiance's son is also allergic to them and
I just had to give my ferret to someone because of that.  If anyone is
interested...please contact me at [log in to unmask]  My cousin and I
both agree that it would be better to find a good home for the little guy
instead of having to put him in a shelter.  All of his belongings would
be coming with him...(food, hammocks, toys, shampoo, ear cleaner, etc).
He has a really good temperment.  Again, if you are interested, please
contact me ASAP at [log in to unmask]

Thank you,
Kim

Thank