From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Jan 2005 17:32:36 EST
I wanted to step forward and announce that I am attending the Symposium...
it's official.  Unfortunately for others, this means that Oracle person
will also be attending.

In all seriousness, because of the generosity of two people, not only
will I be goint to St. Louis but this will ensure that Rocky will be
treated promptly for his early onset adrenal.  Sean's Rocky is having
early and vague symptoms of adrenal.  I've been deciding which of the
four options to pursue with him as his situation is complicated by one
special little boy (Sean).  I had just recently decided that it would
most probably choose surgery.  I was trying to think of a way to attend
the symposium, treat Rocky as quickly as possible, and also not take
money from house payments, etc. this spring.  But slowly, as you've been
reading, the puzzle pieces have come together.  Because of the second
donor, I don't have to turn down the gift of the person who first came
forward enabling me to have transportation to the Symposium (and vice
versa).  I would have really felt bad doing that.  It was only getting
harder to decide what to do ... delay treatment of Rocky since he's not
even lost hair yet or turn down the initial donor.  I was really, really
struggling.  It only got more difficult as someone who shall not be named
(Judy), semi announced that it was probable that I would be attending the
symposium.

I didn't know what to say or do quite frankly.  Believe me, if I had
known for fact that I was attending from the beginning, I would have
been singing it from the rooftops.

To those two anonymous donors ... you didn't just enable me to go to this
great event.  In essence you relieved a lot of stress for me because you
are also donating towards Rocky's early treatment.  Please don't take
that poorly readers.  Please.  You know I'd never deny Rocky anything if
there was an immediate problem.  I hope I'm explaining this right so that
you'll understand.

Well, that's it.  I don't know what else to say.  What can I say under
these stunning circumstances?

Wolfy
http://wolfysluv.jacksnet.com