Date:
Tue, 18 Mar 1997 00:10:54 -0500
Hi Folks!

It's us - Tater Tot and the Ode Meister (aka ferret alarm clocks).  We just
wanted to drop in and let folks know that we's OK and is sure missing all
our FML friends.  Hope that BIG don't mind too much since we ain't
prescribed to the FML no more right now.

Anways we is fine.  Mee Maw and the cat critters is doin' purty good too,
although Vincent, our main mostest kitty done when to the Rainbow Bridge
awhile back.

Mee Maw' s been busy playin' with the fancy new pooter that she done gotted
on account of her busyness has done got busier. Paw Paw's been doin' his
bestest to act pitiful because he ain't feelin' so good lately. All we gots
to say 'bout that is that he'd better feel better soon or we is gonna have to
have a serimous talk with him!

Well, we can kinda understand where he's froming come.  Mee Maw done started
playin' softball again and the Old Fert was really down 'cause he has to
coach first base instead of playin' first base.  Heck, the way we sees it,
he's doin' purty good if he don't have to BE first base!

We'd better hush before Mee Maw catches us playin' with her new pooter.  We
sure does hope to get described to the FML again real soon-like.  We misses
you good folks a whole big bunch.

Many much good and healing thoughts to anybody what ain't feelin' so good.
Many much loves and comforts to anyone who has lost somebody special.

Joy, Peace and Love to the World!

Tater and Odie