From:
Ada Gibbs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Jun 1998 21:18:28 EDT
Mom says will will need a few things:
1. A spray bottle filled with water in case we get too hot, she can wet us
down!!

2.  Mom also collects pop bottles 20-oz size, she usually gets 4-5 of them
cuts off the labels she fills them up half way then she freezes them.  She
keeps them in the freezer until she needs them.  *When we go somewhere she
adds water to one of them and takes it with us.  **Mom also keeps one bottle
that has been frozen and puts it in a clean tube sock she ties it in a knot,
and puts it in our cage when it is really hot!!  Mom used to wrap it in a
towel but we figured out how to untie it..

3. Mom also likes Pedilyte.  She takes the clear kind and adds some of it
to our water bowl.  Then she takes the rest and fills up and ice tray or two
and makes pedicubes, she puts them in a rubbermaid bowl and keeps them
frozen until we need more in our water dish.

Mom also freezes fruit flavor pedicubes for us, she thaws them in the
refreg. in a bowl then she gives them to us with a syringe or dropped when
it is hot weather.

Mom also wraps a wet towel and puts it over cage when it is warm.

Mom says make sure to freeze the pop bottles she says you will need them in
case the power goes out during a storm!!

Mom is pretty smart but we steal her socks when she is gone and we put them
in the cage with us in our hammock, we also steal Dad's eyeglass cases also.

 Cocoa, Ginger,Chester,Stanley    P.S. Mom says hi!!