From:
Joe bear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Oct 2009 23:48:15 -0700
Hello Everyone,

I am pleased to let you know that the first printing of the calendar
was a sell out. I now have the reprint order so don't worry if you
didn't get your order placed yet. I have more calendars and I am
standing by to take your order. :)

These are 32 page wall calendars (8.5" x 11" closed, 17" x 11" opened).
Start with December 2009 and go through December 2010. This calendar is
packed full of adorable fuzzies captured in wonderful photos taken by
their humans. It's another great calendar. They make wonderful gifts
for yourself and everyone you know.

Want to send one to that special person or someone on your Christmas
list? I can take care of that for you. Just provide me with the
information and a ship date and you sit back and relax. I'll do all
the work. :)

To order please make a check to Support Our Shelters and mail to:
Sharon Bearden, SOS
1245 Curtis Switch Rd
Mineral Bluff GA  30559

If paying by Paypal please use [log in to unmask]
as the pay to.

Calendars are $10.50 each. Plus Shipping for one calendar is $2.00 for
the second add an additonal $.65.

If you are ordering 3 or more calendars please add $4.80 for postage to
your calendar order total. Please email me for a postage quote if you
are ordering bulk or in another country.

I'm also happy to offer bulk discounts. If you are a shelter please
email me for special shelter pricing.

Please visit:
http://www.supportourshelters.org/FML_Calendar.html
for order info.
If you have any questions please email me.

Thank you for helping shelter ferrets with your calendar purchase.

Sharon B. :)
for SOS
http://www.supportourshelters.org