From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Apr 1997 23:17:00 -0400
You all, probably think I'm the most weirdo online-I'm not proud-I am,haha.
Anyway you would be to if you have had to deal with a-control,f-gastapo,13
sick ferts, because of emergency hideouts put there health in jeopardy.
DAMN these jerks, I'm not apologizing for that one folks(sorry BIG).  I'm
hurting here with sick babies and all I get is I can't,won't, or don't know
how to help you.I'm at my wits end.The only one who has helped is stumped by
Rascals condition.  My other babies most likely have Giardia.Am trying
alternitive meds,charcoal to rid the colons of protozoans and re- placing
the good guys with acidopilus,which comes in yogurt without the dairy.  I
don't need more diahrea.Rascals' not any better doesn't want to eat but mom
makes him eat anyway.Sa'ce(as in versace clothing)is an expectant mom, real
worried about her diahrea,I'm having to feed her also,she's more interested
in loving all the others instead of taking care of herself.  Due April 27 or
May 5, depending on first take I wasn't there, thanks to f-gastapo.  I think
I know how Sukie must have felt all this time.My hats' off to you SUKIE and
my heart goes out to.What else can go wrong ?  Don't even think it(f&g) I
said don't thunkit!!  I"M LOOSING IT FOLKS-SO SEND ALL THE HELP YOU CAN !!
The devilish 12 wants Rascal to come out and play!!!