Date:
Wed, 27 Jan 2010 19:35:11 -0500
It is with a heavy heart i have to say- Gizmo spent the day @ the Vets
today for Ultrasound and he is loaded with multiple lymphomas.

My Vet feels the kindest thing is to put him to rest. He is now having
a very differcult time urinating & deficating. We are spending a little
time together and then taking him to the Vet close to Daddys work that
will help us say goodbye peacefully while i hold him.

The Sleepsacks are no longer available for sale. We are done. I will
still hold the Drawing for purchases & pay off the Vet bill. Then i
will decide what to do after i have a moment to clarify my mind as
there were a few direct Donations that i will do something nice for
someone else in Gizmo's Honor..

Thank you everyone so much for buying SLEEPSACKS of HOPE -helping me
give him the possibility of a second chance This is what helps me
continue to do what i do - to help others.

By the time this post is read- he will be at Peace and whole again
amoung the Stars. Rose

The DRAWING for the 8 pc bedding set through the SLEEPSACKS of HOPE
Purchases- will still be on Tuesday and i will announce the winner &
contact by Email.

Bless you all from the bottom of my Heart.
Rose
www.littlefeetferretbedding.org