From:
Aarrow-Ranch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Sep 2007 06:56:34 -0500
The new ferts are doing exceptionally well. They have figured out what
those ramps are for and use them instead of falling off the side to the
floor below. They are eating well and drinking out of the self filling
water pool/jug in the cage so that works well.

The white one has taken a liking to that tube hammy Byte-me loved, no
other fert liked that but this one does and it warms my heart so much
to see that lump in there again. Brings back fond memories. That is
the white fert and I will call her Peekaboo. She peeks out from there
and the other hammys, is always peeking out.

The other is more active and wants OUT bad. Today I will let them both
out and maybe introduce them to a much needed bath. They just did not
have much attention in the past. They came to the cage door when I got
up this morning and were most happy to see me but were both very timid
about their touching me where they have not had much human interaction
in the past. That has now changed forever. And they are responding to
that with excellence!

Wolfy said this was the best thing to hit the FML in ages, not so sure
of that but is a huge big hit with me and if not for the FML it never
would have happened. Hats off, and a nod and a wink to Bill Gruber !!!
Lise alse deserves a HUGE mega thank you for her help in transporting
these ferts all over the east coast and to me.

THe other fert is a light chocolate brown, a most magnificant color.
She is ansious to get out and will have her turn when I get home from
work. This will be a trip for sure. I may call her Anxious where she is
always anxious to test the cage for any opening for OUT. Ha! I would
too if I had her back ground. But as is she is in a huge cage with
plenty of roaming area inside so is not as bad as her past.

So here is but one more great feather in the cap of the FML. Good. Let
there be more!

Gordon