From:
Troy Lynn Eckart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Sep 1997 11:53:41 -0500
Please don't anyone take this as personal - it is a public plea.

The FML serves as a wonderful resource for all aspects of ferret information
and I can't thank BIG enough for continuing this forum after Chris left (and
thanks to Chris for creating it).  We have been able to SAVE, RESCUE,
PROTECT, etc.  ferrets all over the world because of this forum.  We have
also been able to help others learn about ferret ailments and how to care
for them.  We have provided valuable information to vets in other areas than
our own.  We have provided comfort for those who have lost a beloved family
member.  We have shared our joys and sadness with each other.  That is what
the FML is all about.

Let's all focus on what the FML is intended for - to help ferrets and their
people, provide information, and to share joyful and sad events.

Hugs to all. tle