From:
Jenny Swander <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Aug 2001 00:14:04 -0400
Saturday morning the ferrets were out playing in the house when I decided
to take a couple of them outside for a walk.  I have the H style harness.
So I put the harness's on Zoie, a female sable, and Konner, a male silver.
The other two ferrets, Sebastion (albino), and Emmett (sable) would have
to wait their turn.

I went in the other room for about 5 minutes to do something and then came
back to get Zoie and Konner to take for their walk.

I looked for Zoie, there she was by the couch minus the harness.  I thought
where would I find it, then Sebastion came out from under the couch and he
had something on!  It was the missing harness!  Only thing wrong with this
picture was I hadn't put the harness on Sebastion!!  All I can figure out
was Zoie scraped it off and Sebastion came along to see the bell on the
harness and stuck his body through it in the process.  Only thing he had
gotten wrong was he put the harness on upside down with the bell underneath
him.  I was amazed, for a minute there I doubted who I had actually put it
on, but my mother had seen me put it on Zoie too in the first place so I
wasn't losing my mind after all!

I just thought this was so funny that I had to share it with everybody.
My Dad thinks I'm joking when I told him about it.  Anyway's, I just
wanted to share this ,to funny to keep to myself.

Jenny
Zoie (I told you I don't want to go outside yet)
Sebastion (If I put the harness on can I go out? Can I? Can I?)