Date:
Sun, 21 Sep 2003 19:20:33 -0700
Hi all

Things have been kinda buzy up here lately.  But I can handle it.  I am a
very industrious little sprite.

A little girl and guy came in together.  They were met by Scooter, Gonzo,
Tango, Cash, Cinnamon, Buddy, Luke, Tillis and Case.  I introduced
everyone to everyone to make sure they all knew each other.  They were
very well recieved and everyone waz happy to see them.  Then it waz one
big gossip session where everyone sat around and talked of home and all
da news and things.  Everyone waz kinda talking at da same time and it
waz hard to follow but after a while all questions were answered.  They
headed off to explore and see all da sights and attractions.  I later saw
them over in da Fields where they were rolling and playing in da grass.
They seemed to enjoy dat a lot and everyone waz running here and there.
They had a real good game of chase da ferret going to.  When they got
pooped out they just laid around in da grass and took a nap.  They both
said to send their luv and lots of kisses to their mommy.

A little guy named Grizzindanner came in later.  He waz met by Bandit,
Lil Girl, Lil Bitches and crew.  I introduced everyone to everyone to
make sure they all knew each other.  They sat around and gossiped for
some time and all got caught up on all da news from home.  Then it waz
off to explore and see all da sights and attractions.  They later headed
off to da Tube Park where they were going to take over a part of da
practice tubes for their own play session.  They had a very good time in
da tubes chasing each other and having mock fights in there.  There waz a
lot of tail wagging and chasing going on.  They got a real good game
of tag going where everyone waz chasing everyone and I as an outsider
couldn't tell what waz going on but they seemed to know.  Everyone got
a chance at being it and chasing someone.  They had a grand time.  He
said to send lots of luv and cuddles and kisses to hiz mommy.

A little guy named Joey came in later.  He waz met by Jack.  They were
very happy to see each other and greeted each other very warmly.  Then
Jack wanted to know about hiz home so they sat around and talked for
some time while he discribed everything there.  He painted a real nice
picture.  They talked for some time.  Then it waz off to explore and see
all da sights and attractions.  They had to stop by da Fruit bar and get
a snack before they went to far.  They tried to eat it dry but didn't
succeed to well at dat.  Then it waz off to Dirt Mountain where they
wanted to dig for a while.  They seemed to be interested in just playing
in da dirt and not digging a den although they did get it dug finally.
They had dirt in their fur from head to tail and they seemed to have a
real good time getting dirty.  They said there is no hooman here to give
them a bath either.  Then it waz off to Hammock Haven where they picked
out a hammock and took it easy and just lounged around.  He said to send
kisses and hugs to hiz mommy along with lots of luv.

A little guy named Xeryus came in.  He waz met by Scarlett O'hara, Repuda
da Beuda, Carreen O'Hara, Zoey "O", Sky Shaw and Eryus.  I introduced
everyone to everyone jsut in case they didn't know each other.  They all
greeted him very warmly.  Then da usual gab session got started and they
talked and gossiped for some time about all da news at home.  This took
quite a while to get finished and they didn't seem in a hurry.  Then it
waz off to explore and see all da sights and attractions.  They stopped
by da Ferretone Flood to lap up some of dat but didn't try da surfing.
Then they to had to visit da Fields to romp in da grass and roll and run
throuhg it.  They had a ball chasing each other and playing hide and
seek.  Da grass is getting kinda high and you can hide a bunch of ferrets
in there.  They chased each other and played tag and all kinds of ferret
game.  They seemed to have a very good time at it.  When they got tired
it waz off to Hammock Haven to grab a power nap and right back at it.
He said to send luv and kisses to hiz mommy and to all his brothers and
sisters.

I looked up Bo and Chevy in da puter thingy.  It waz real easy to find
them as they hadn't been her for long.  I found them over at da Flying
Lessons where they were practicing their flying technique with a couple
of other they introduced as Tigger and Kodo.  They were real good at
their flying and I got a chance to practice to while I waz talking to
them.  They soared and went through all da manevers like real pros.  They
said they had been putting in a lot of flying hours.  They said to tell
their mommy not to worry about them as they are doing real good here and
wait til she sees how they can fly.  They said they can teach you when
you get here.  They said to pass on dat they missed you bunches and to
send their luv and kisses.

I am off to see da hurricane damage at home.  It waz really neat to watch
it but I don't think it waz to neat for da hoomans and ferrets caught it
it.  Gotta go.

Bye BYe
Sandee