From:
Kelly Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Mar 1998 15:06:18 -0500
First of all are your females new to the males or vice versa?  When I first
got Chloe my albino she would grab hold of the back of my males neck and
hang on with her teeth.  He'd be trying to get away and on his back she
would stay.  After my male finally kicked her butt back she stopped.  I
never seperated them.  If it got out of hand I would make her leave him
alone.  But the time they spent together and when he fought back she stopped
and now they are best friends.

When I brought my other male home Chloe left him alone but my other female
ferret Jerry attacked him.  But when he finally put her in his place tthey
got along fine.  It all takes time and careful watching.  Good luck.

Kelly Ferret Mum to 4.