From:
Rose Hawkins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 May 2011 16:45:47 -0700
Dear FML,

Thanks to Gwen Nicodemus for her generosity to me. A long while ago,
she said that she has some extra beds to give away. I requested just
a few, since I only have two blankets for my ferret cage and no extra
money to wash them constantly...

Instead of recieving a few, I received an entire box packed full of
blanket pillows, sleep sacks, crinkle toys, and hammocks. This was more
than I had expected, and I was so delighted and full of emotion that I
began to cry. My babies can finally have some good things that they
deserve!

I really appreciate her selflessness. She gives me hope that people
aren't as horrible as I sometimes think they are - that people really
can be caring and kind.

You have shown this valuable lesson to me, Gwen, when all else seemed
dark in my life. :)

Thank you so much,

Rose Hawkins

PS These pictures are my boyfriend giving kisses to Maggie and holding
Percy...Maggie snuggled in her new blanky...and a few of Percy being
cuddly and silly with his new stuff. :)
[Pictures do not appear on the FML since it's distributed only as
text to be certain no viruses are present. BIG]