From:
Date:
Mon, 8 Aug 2005 21:58:59 -0400
Hello!  One of our volunteers is moving to Seattle, WA and is looking for
another shelter to volunteer for.  Her name is Kira and she has been a
TOTAL asset to our shelter for the last 3 years.  We're all really sad
to see her go but we know there has to be a shelter in the area looking
for a fantastic volunteer for their team.  If there is anyone interested
in taking Kira as a volunteer, please let me know!

Randy Melanie Belair
President
The Ferret Aid Society
"For the Love of our Fuzzy Friends"