From:
Judith White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Jun 2003 23:15:54 -0400
I am updating the FML Shelter List right now, and I some of my mail is
being rejected.

If you know one of these shelters, please let me know if their email
address has changed or if they are no longer sheltering.

****************
Marta Towne, [log in to unmask], Fuzzy Kisses Ferret Shelter (branch
St. Francis Vet Clinic of Second Chance Animal Rescue)

Kevin and D.D. Glaser, [log in to unmask], Brevard Ferret Lovers Rescue Inc.

Julie Barnhill, [log in to unmask], Snugglersinn

Jen Taylor, [log in to unmask], Legion of Superferrets of Iowa Shelter

Cristine Blum, [log in to unmask], Open Hearts Ferret, Exotic & Small Animal
Rescue

Denise P. Davis, [log in to unmask],  The Ferret Mama's Haven
Rescue/Shelter of LA

Bobbi McCanse, [log in to unmask], Kansas City Ferret Hotline Shelter

Heather Angevine, [log in to unmask], Hooked on Ferrets

Kim A. ThunderWolf, [log in to unmask], ThunderWolf Animal Sanctuary

Lapinski, [log in to unmask], The Hammock Ferret Rescue

Thanks!
Judith White
--
* * * Support Our Shelters * * *