From:
Steven Woodcock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Jan 1996 16:59:48 -0700
>From:    "Anna M. Adam" <[log in to unmask]>
>Scott Pearce, I could be wrong but I think the comic book referenced in the
>other posting was about a superhero called The Ferret...

Hello FMLers:
As part of the discussion concerning comic books with ferrets, Colleen and I
would like to *highly* recommend a one-shot comic book that we picked up in
1991.

The name of the comic is "Batch", published by Caliber Press in April, 1991.
Batch is about a bachelor (named Batch) whose girlfriend gives him a pet
ferret.  The book is done in strip form--it was hoped it would get
syndicated, but I guess it never took off--and revolve around events in
Batch's life as a bachelor.  Not *every* strip is about the ferret (whose
name is Weazel), but those that are are *very* funny.  It's obvious to us
that the artist either owned ferrets or knew somebody who did.

*Highly* recommended.

Steve and Colleen
Continually Matching Wits with Missy, Newone, Zebulon Pike,
                               Minx, Slinky, and Puck
Waiting on the Other Side:  Ripple