From:
David Doyle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Oct 1996 18:25:00 -0700
Hello!

Well, I just now at this moment finished the final chapter to The Big
Adventure as I write this...a moment in ferret history???  Anyway, it turned
out great!  The encounter with Fang is going to knock your socks off!!!  All
Lisa and I need to do now is pick out some more scenes that she can draw for
the pictures inside the book...and we are ready to print it up!!!  So your
orders may come a whole lot sooner than expected!  Guess what, we got an
e-mail from someone saying that they sent a check in the mail today for 5
copies of the book!!!  Halleluhah!!!

I already have some ideas for The Big Adventure Part 2...Legends of The
Crinkle Sack (tentative title)...and have already had 2 FML readers send me
e-mail saying that they have ideas (and one has an artist too!) of their
own...for their own books!  What have we started here???  Sounds like
something wonderful to me!!!  Stay posted for more details as they arrive!
Many thanks go to Bill Gruber for letting me print The Big Adventure in the
first place!  Heck, he said the story was to his liking too!  Well, gotta
go...more later...

     Dave  =)