From:
Carol Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Apr 2008 19:54:47 -0700
>Subject: Ferrets Only! This Questionarre Is For Ferrets Only! A Hooman
>Can Help But, The Answers Must Come From The Ferret

We all answered des questions, dat why it took da longest

(1) What Is Your:
(A) Name? Lance, Princess, Missy, Big Guy, Baby Girl
(B) Sex? M, F, F, M, F
(C) Age? 5, 5, 4, 1 ,1

(2) Do You Have A Favorite: (If Yes, What Or Who)
(A) Hooman? ALL - mommie (her de only one dat wives wiff us)
(B) Food? Princess - the cereal and milk is yummy, missy -turkey baby
food for me,, Lance - Chicken gravey, Guy and Baby - all is new to us
(C) Treat? anything in a bag
(D) Toy? princess - all are mine, Lance - I like my bell thing, Missy -
whatever i can get, Guy and Baby - Toy? wat are dey, but we learning
(E) Blanket?
(F) Hammock?
(G) Sleep Sack? Guy and Baby, we woves our sleepy sacks
(H) Bed? Lance, Princess, Missy, we wove mommies old sweatshirts
(I) Pet? ewwwwwww
(J) Other?

(3) Do You Steal And/Or Stash Hooman: (If Yes, What)
(A) Clothing? socks
(B) Food? princess woves to nose soccer wiff tatoes
(C) Treats?
(D) Bank Card?
(E) Check Book? lance, only once, buy mommy founded it
(F) Money?
(G) Mail?
(H) Remote Controls?
(I) Keys?
(J) Toys? of course
(K) Other?

(4) Where Do You:
(A) Poop? paper in cornerss
(B) Wee-Wee? paper in corners

(5) Do You Like To Bite Or Nibble: (If Yes, What And Who)
(A) Arms? yes, licks - mommy de only hoomin we habs around us
(B) Fingers?
(C) Hands?
(D) Legs? yes to get mommys tention
(E) Toes? yes if weft sockless
(F) Feet?
(G) Shins?
(H) Noses?
(I) Ears?
(J) Other? We also woves to gives mommy lots and lots of kisses