From:
Michele Paulhus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Aug 2008 07:36:15 -0700
You hoomins is so silly! We fuzzies are all gold medalists! Here are
some of ours:

Longest stretch: ME (Coyle)

Tightest curl up: Prissy

Two paw stand-up: Tempe

Sweet innocent face while being a freshie: Latte

Longest snuggle: Al and Freckles both like to snuggle a long time with
Mama.

Human Events:

Barrier hurdle jump: Mama tries, but she falls over the hurdle lots

Ferret obstacle agility course: negotiating a room of moving ferrets
without stepping on tails or paws: Mama and Aunty Diane are good at
that

Balance water bowl delivery: getting it safely down without a spill:

Def Aunty Diane--Mama spills ALL the time.

Corner dive: stopping a ferret in time who is about to go in an
unapproved corner: Aunty Diane--she moves much faster than Mama

So, here it is.... Aunty Diane of South Shore Ferret Care gets the
gold!! Mama gets... well, we love Mama lots (and she's really good
at snuggles and getting us all riled up!)

:-)

Michele Paulhus

Listen to the musnt's child, listen to the don'ts. Listen to the
shouldn'ts, the impossible and wont's. Listen to the never haves,
then listen close to me; Anything can happen child, Anything can be.
~ Shell Silverstein