From:
"Rachel M. Bray" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Feb 1999 08:50:18 +0000
I've started to clear out the places Marmette hid everything.  Among the
pile of stuff I've found there were found three or four different bath
towels, two packages of "milk bath" mix, a small box of scented candles and
my Kurl-Mi hairbrush (which I had given up on and replaced a month ago!!!).
So, with all those items, I believe Marmette was in the middle of opening a
Bath and Body Works.

*sigh*

I'm sure there would have been some copyright infringement law suit that I
would have had to bail her out of.  And it would explain this mysterious
subscription charge to Forbes magazine that has appeared on my Visa bill.

Oh well.

Rachel (with half her heart at the Bridge)

Rachel Bray
The Ohio State University
Treasurer's Office

Sometimes I think I'll just chuck it all
and become a supermodel.  Then I laugh real hard
and go back to sorting socks.