From:
"Michelle S. Kurtz" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Nov 1997 16:03:04 -0500
I am a student at the University of Maryland with two ferrets.  I
investigating ferret legalization so that I can write a proposal for my
technical writing class.  Since I have never experienced problems first
hand, I would like to hear from those who have.  I need some anecdotal
stories of people having their ferrets taken away unjustly.  I would also
like to do an email interview of them.  I am also personally concerned with
this issue because when I graduate I would like to move to California.  I
would prefer if you email me directly.  Thank you in advance for taking the
time to read this.

Michelle Kurtz