Date:
Wed, 14 Aug 2013 08:50:34 -0400
Marie-Agnes

There comes a time in one's life when they have to give up the things
they love so much.

Over the past 20 plus years I have had many, many babies and yes they
have all crossed over the rainbow bridge save one. Each time one left
he or she took a piece of me with him or her.

Then all of a sudden I got old and got some health problems to the
point I could not take care of my little ones anymore.

I was down to one, Pepper, who was young and a ball of fire but being
alone was not an option for him, getting more was not an option for me
so I did what I felt necessary, I let him go to my friend who runs a
local shelter, gave her some money and asked her to please take care of
my little guy. I can go see him anytime I want but something is missing
from my life and it is the sound of little feet running around their
room.

Still brings sadness to me just to think about it but I know he is much
better off with his friends and a good care giver.

Now if I were younger then he would be here with 10 or so buddies to
play with but I cannot be selfish and do realize that he is much better
off where he is now

I hope this helps

Patrick