From:
Katherine Fritz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Mon, 19 Oct 1992 10:15:14 -0400
Chris,

I'd like to add my voice to the chorus, and say that I think
you do a smashing job of running the FML.  I've never found your
comments to be obnoxious or obtrusive; in fact, sometimes I think
you must be biting your tongue not to react!

I think your latest changes to the header, to make it clear where
mail should be sent for the various purposes, plus the rules
you set down an issue or so back, are good ones and should help
straighten out some of the recent misunderstandings.

I don't think rec.pets is a good substitute for the FML; it's
too much of a free-for-all, and I personally don't have the time
to wade through it very often.  I'd hate to see you completely
automate the FML, but think you should reserve the option to
go on autopilot when you're on vacation or need a breather.

I've been on the list since March, and have found it to be a
great source of information, and a major source of support.
Though I've only met one person on the list face-to-face, I still
feel that I have made some good friends through it, and hope to
meet them all face-to-face before too long.

Stay with us, Chris -- don't let these few gripers get you down!
You do great work for all us ferret-lovers, and I know I speak for
many, many people when I say WE APPRECIATE YOU!

Katie