Date:
Tue, 20 Feb 2001 16:48:34 -0800
Hello Everyone-

I took my 7-year old male ferret Mr. Jib to see the vet today.  He has a
large hematoma on his underside and another inside his abdomen near his
bladder.  They took fluid (all blood) from the one on the outside and the
results should be back in the next day or two.  He is also not clotting as
fast as he should be.  I was wondering if anyone else on the list has ever
had any experience with anything similar.  The two vets that looked at him
had not seen anything quite like this before.

Thanks,
Rebekah