Date:
Sun, 29 Oct 2006 18:32:23 EST
California Ferret Rescue would like to thank Deva Kolb for her recent
donation of her wonderful CD collections of ferret graphics, fonts,
greeting cards and more. We made 98.50 of sorely needed money for
transports. Thank you Deva, you are truly a ferret angel, and thank
you to everyone that bid.

If you missed out on these auctions, Deva has also donated more of
these wonderful CD's to the Reb's Raffle in memory of our late Reb
McFarlane. To view this great raffle go to:"Kat Parsons' Afghan Raffle
for Reb McFarlane's babies"

Thanks,
Robin Jones
www.skweezeme.com