From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Aug 2009 05:45:05 -0400
Hey Auntie Robin are you out there???

This is Peppy, the leader of the Closet Thieves. (Don't tell my sister
Lola, she thinks she queen bee.) Mom told us that the 6th of August is
your birthday and since you're the cause of all her joy, that we should
send you a Birthday Wish filled with lots of Ferret Kisses for Your
Birthday.

Auntie Robin, why you live so far away? We want you to come & play with
us. That funny new dog thinks were fun to play with, but he's worse
than those two cats.

Anyways, Auntie Robin, We love you and sending lots of Ferret kisses
and a big hug from Mommy. You have a Great Birthday! Please find time
to come visit real soon.

The 8 Closet Thieves
Peppy, Lola, Dottie, Frodo, Guy, Comet, Bro & Little Sister
Pepe the dog, Dara Nin & Tommy the cats, and the Finch Society
Plus Mommy