From:
Kristen Dixie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Feb 2003 18:58:56 -0500
Hi All...

I'm wondering if anyone has any info about ferrets in South Korea?  I
am thinking of going there this fall to teach ESL however my decision
depends on whether or not I can bring Oscar.  I have searched all over
the web and have found NOTHING regarding ferrets and their legality in S.
Korea.  If anyone knows where I can look or, has lived there with their
own ferret I would love to know.  Thank you so much for the help...Oscar
and I really appreciate it!

- kristen -

love is merely a madness
and I tell you,
deserves as well a dark house & a whip
as madmen do
    - shakespeare "As You Like It"

"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are
his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true,
to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such
devotion." - Unknown