From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Jun 2003 13:27:52 EDT
::A tiny white ghost of a ferret is bouncing all around unable to contain
herself.  She is shouting exuberantly to Harley.::

"He's coming, he's coming, he's coming!  I go see him now??  I wanna meet
Mr. Holywood himself!  Oh this is gonna be soooo much fun!" Jubilee
hardly even notices her psychodelic butterfly friends fluttering all
around her head.

"Nonono.... you've got to be 'cool' about this, Jubilee.  You know that
you have to wait your turn.  You know he is busy and has many to visit
after God holds him.  He has Bandie, and others to see.  And he has to be
greeted by Sandee.  Okay?  Then you have to remember he might miss his
Mommy and all," Says Harley of the Heavenly KouriFanKlub.

"But I cant' help it," She jumps straight up and down with explosive
energy.  "I go see em now??"

"No."

"Okay now?"

"No."

"I go yet?"

"No."

::The rumble of this conversation muffles through the clouds as it
  continues even now::

Wolfy

Win the White Russian Quilt!
http://help4adv.terrabox.com/WRMQ.html