From:
Leah Vogel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Nov 2002 08:17:02 -0500
Please, I am really in a tough spot.  I am not "disposable" with pets,
and it is killing me that we have to get rid of the ferrets, but I have
tried it all - allerpet, washing the bedding weekly, having my fiance
take the indoor allergy pills.  This is a last resort, and I am very sad
that it has to be this way.  Like I said, I have had them all since they
were babies, and really love them.  But they need to be in a home where
they can be around all the people in the household.

Pink - 5 year old, white make
Patsy- 4 year old female, usual ferret markings with mask
Peanut - 2 1/2 year old female, white head & brown body.

We also have a cage to go along with the ferrets...I really appreciate
your help.

I would love for them to be adopted together, as they have been living
together all their lives, but my main goal is for them to be in a loving
home where they will get the attention they deserve.

Thanks,
Leah

[Moderator's note: I have further contact info if anyone needs it.  BIG]