From:
Jim&Heather Ryssman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Apr 1999 09:33:11 -0700
Hi everyone,
I was reading these posts about nail clipping your baby's and I thought
this might help.  We always made a rice sock about the length of the little
guy and put it in the microwave for about 1- 1 1/2 minutes to heat it up.
Then we put it on his stomach area and he would hug on to it and not give
us any problems when we went to cut his nails because he was too busy
cuddling with the sock.  We also put it in his bed to and he loved it.
It made things a lot easier on us because he loved to squirm.

Heather