From:
Lydia Russell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Jul 1999 21:19:31 -0400
we took Casper to the emergency vet tonight.  She has blood from her
bottom.  I saw the blood come out of her bottom but the vet squeezed the
blood from her female parts.  The vet checked her poop and her pee but no
blood came out with either.  Casper is eating and drinking ok.  The vet
also checked her pee for other things.  I guess Casper didn't have a temp
either.  Well $104 later she said that Casper was probably missing Isis (
if you remember we helped Isis to the rainbow bridge on the 17 of July) I
am sorry but I just don't think this vet knows what she is talking about.
Casper is either 3 or 4 yrs old.  She was a rescue so we are not sure.  She
is an albino could that be a problem?  I am going to check the web and call
our vet tomorrow and see if she thinks that could be the case.  If anyone
else has any ideas please send them.  thanks

--
Lydia and the crew
Snickers the baby