From:
John McBride <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Apr 1997 11:05:18 -0400
Hi there,
I ahve been to the vet this past Sat.  with my baby Nosey.  Well it all
started on Fri. when i came home from work.He jumped and played and licked
me like he normally would then all of a sudden he just layed down and went
limp.  after about 10 min. i got worried and looked in his cage.  I noticed
that there was diarrhea all over and it looked like he may have vomited.
Well I have 3 ferrets and i wasnt sure who did it.  Turns out it was Nosey.
So here I am 6:45 pm looking for a Vet that is open.  Luckly there was one
right down the street.He looked at him and say it may be caused by the sand
from the beach irritating his insides.He gave him some pills and things
seemed to get much .  On Sat.  the vet said he looked 99% better but he
still gave him teh pill.

last night i noticed that he has been very lazy in his play and wanted to
sleep a lot more.Today is tuesdayand he still seems lazy im not sure if he
is eating as much as he normally does (he weighs 3 pounds and is only 7
months) so the vet is not to worried.  Do u think that i should be concerned
since I was just to the vet on Sat. and he looked good?

Any suggestions would be greatly apprieciated.

sherri
Nosey<I just want to sleep yawn! (7 months)
Trouble < get this runt outta my way. Nevermind I'll just drag him with
          me!! (7 months)
Bear< Wow this is a great place what cani get into? (5 weeks)