From:
Connie Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Jan 2002 19:02:50 EST
I would like to thank everyone that wrote me about Butch. I am going to
respond to each of you.

Butch is much better today.  He's trotting around the house and much
more alert.  CB spent the night next to him as though he was a personal
guardian angel looking over him.  Once Butch was better CB went to sleep
with Maggie.  CB is quite the little social butterfly!

Of course I've decided that their personal mission in life is to try and
take 20 years off my lifespan.  What do I find under the bed?  I half
eaten/chewed up eraser.  Wonderful what next.  Kittiemalt all around!

Thanks again for all the concern, it meant a great deal to us.

Connie, Butch, Maggie, and CB

"I am sometimes asked, "Why do you spend so much of your time and money
talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?
I answer, "I am working at the roots."  George T. Angell