Date:
Fri, 22 Sep 2006 07:16:58 -0700
I knew this discussion was not going to be a quick euthanasia.  Let me
give it another "shot".

>>> was in no way JUDGING your budget publicly

Uh, yeah you were and you just did it again.

>as well as I never said you didn't test, but are you saying you use
>the quick tests instead of sending samples in to be tested?  Avecon is
>raising their prices for ADV testing and the ADV Quick test to $15 per
>test with NO discount for multiples as of January 1st 2007 so I would
>think that you would hang on to them since it will cost you more later.

but I can't afford to do it NOW.

>Money out of YOUR personal pocket,So what!  So you have to use your
>own money, most of us ferret rescues do.  We personally pay for every
>thing out of OUR pocket and you don't see us whining about it.  ADV test
>is almost as important as food & litter, especially since you are still
>taking in emergencies that have probably never been tested & there still
>no vaccine for ADV.

I am not whining, I am stating facts...sure glad to see you're not
publicly judging my budget again......for the third time.  So what?
Since you ask, I'll tell you so what.  I support myself, by myself, no
husband, no boyfriend with a mortgage payment and a car payment.  Do
you?...I didn't think so.

>As for Ribbons & Trophies, I NEVER said anything about them in my post,
>so where did that come from?

If you actually read all of my post instead of the parts that held
special interest to you, you would have noticed that this particular
batch of tests was purchased so some of our members could SHOW THEIR
FERRETS AT THE MONSTER MASH..  Do cap letters help?  Am I wrong or
do shows hand out ribbons & trophies......ahhh, the light through yon
window breaks..  For THAT reason, my MONEY NOW could have been invested
more wisely in other areas...and I'm sorry if I am remiss in thinking
that food is more important for ferrets that exist in the shelter than
some that MAY come in...without food they would surely die....but
please ...correct me if I'm wrong again.

My apologies once again to the gentle dookers who are no doubt , by now
bored by these insipid repetitious questions.  AND thank you so much to
all of you who sent supportive emails.  What a shame that EVERYONE can't
feel free to speak publicly here without being attacked.

Kimberly Fox
Director/Rescue Mom
Somethin Up My Sleeve Ferret Rescue
http://companiontalk.terrabox.com/SUMS-Rescue.html
Help The Helpless. SUPPORT PRIVATE RESCUE
Pay Pal accepted for donations at this email address.