From:
Mary Rogers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Oct 1999 15:35:36 -0500
We took Chico to the Ferret Olympics Saturday (here in Texas) and entered
him in the competition.  He would have won the tube race, but went
backwards... sigh.  He was a little freaked out (not like at home
terrorizing the rest of the bunch).  So I promised him I would not make him
do that ever again.  He did win 2nd place in the cup tip.  The red ribbon
looks good on his cage, big grin.  Now he's got a caugh, might have picked
something up at the event (got a call in to the vet, it's always
something).  It was a lot of fun!  I did good selling sleep sacks and
hammocks that I make too.  (You can see pictures at
htt://hometown.aol.com/bbthieves/index.html.
You'll also see Bootsie looking out of a sleep sack at you and Oliver's
little bum checking out one of the hammocks.  Just look under
hammocks-pillows-sleepsacks.) I just felt so bad for my little Baby Brat,
freaking him out like that.  Next year I'm taking "the boys" who weren't
old enough this year.  I'm going to enter Ollie Bear in the heaviest male
contest and Funny in the weasel war dance since he's so good at jumping
around like a crazy man.

Mary and The 12 Munchkins