From:
Patty Asheuer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Mar 2008 20:54:53 -0500
Dook Dook To All!

The American Ferret Report (AFR) is the official Magazine of the
American Ferret Association (AFA). The AFR is published quarterly and
is jam packed with no less than 32 pages of great information for all
ferret fanciers. The AFR is now the only quarterly printed ferret
magazine on the scene (Ferrets USA is still produced on an annual
basis).

Each AFR includes articles on ferret health, "How to.." articles on
nail trimming, ear cleaning, teeth cleaning, etc. It also has a great
ferrety comic strip called Quarks by Norka. The Living With Ferrets
section is written by members, and we encourage our members to send
us their stories about life with their fuzzies. There is a Shows and
Events section that lists the achievements of ferrets in AFA shows and
lets you know when the next event is with an upcoming events calendar.
Special features are included such as the interview with Lindsay Cibos
and Jared Hodges. They are the wonderful team who are responsible for
the Peach Fuzz comic book. And don't forget the interview with Jasmine
Becket-Griffith, <http://www.strangling.com/> , who does the wonderful
Fairy and Ferret artwork.

This year we'll be featuring a Black-Footed Ferret issue highlighting
the dedicated work of the Prairie Wildlife Organization and Travis
Livieri. His day job is working everyday for the benefit of the
domestic ferret's cousin. WOW! The BFF issue is slated to be the second
quarter issue for 2008. So.......if you are not an AFA member and you
don't want to miss out on the special BFF issue, please visit the AFA
website at www.ferret.org and sign up for membership today! Be sure to
sign up by the end of the March so you won't miss out on that great BFF
issue. It is sure to be a page turner!

We know you love your fuzzies, wouldn't it be great to tell the world
too? Please join the AFA and start sending in your stories today!

Fuzzy Hugs,
Patty
AFR Editor-In-Chief