From:
Leigh Whitaker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Nov 1998 09:47:23 EST
>Once you've filled the syringe, TAKE THE NEEDLE OFF!! ... then apply the
>stuff on the little guys backs. ... You need to have the stuff get on
>their skin so it'll work right.  I have been using frontline for about a
>year and a half, and since then, I have seen NO FLEAS whatsoever on my
>little guys.

I think this is too much.  Our vet recommended, 0.2cc per ferret.  Applied
ONLY between the shoulder blades so they can't lick it off.  Also, by the
vets instructions, when we apply this to the ferrets they all get separated
for 20 minutes to let the stuff dry up, this keeps them from licking it off
of each other.  Unlike chocolate a little bit of this stuff can really be
harmful.  This is what we've been doing and it's working like a charm.  The
cat also gets a full sized fat cat tube so all the fleas don't end up on
him.

Leigh and the flealess Fargo, Fonzi, Kami and Moon Boy