From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Jul 1995 00:45:17 -0400
I've seen many posts about many different kinds of litter but still have a
few questions. I know I'm not supposed to be using the clumping clay litters
but what about the.........
Chlorophyll Ponderosa Pine shavings for litter? It's originally for Hamsters
and Gerbils. My fuzzies really seem to like it.

I've been using the clumping kind for many years and have never had any
problems. For the last few days I've been mixing the pine shavings in with
the clay in order to slowly switch my fuzzies over. They have been great
about it too. It's extremely rare when they go potty outside of their litter
box.

Am I making a big mistake? I don't want any of my babies to be hurt.