From:
Katherine Kuckens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Sep 1996 15:55:15 -0400
Thanks, Trish, for saying nice things to make me feel better!  :-)

The real praise all should go to Michelle who actually rescued our girl.  It
seems like it was MEANT to be, that I should see the ferret and then send
out the alarm on the FML that reached Michele.  She has been owned by many
ferrets, knows what she's doing, AND had just recently said farewell to some
dear ones at the Rainbow Bridge.  Boy, it's great when the FML can do good
deed, isn't it?

From now on, I will always stash my extra old pet carrier in the back of the
minivan with a water bottle, too.  For who knows when a sick fuzzy -  or cat
or something else - may suddenly come into one's path?  Who knows when we may
be called upon to help another critter?  Now I'll always be prepared.
 Thanks, Penny Pocono!
Hoping her surgery goes well today.

Ka