From:
Ferrets Unlimited Ferret Shelter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Apr 2002 23:08:26 -0400
What my ferrets and shelter kids got - me and hubby to do their bidding.

What is under my desk?  A very artfully piled pile of poop.  Lots of toys,
missing socks, missing unmentionables, two boxes with blankets in hem,
and two very old ferrets that dislike each other, but feel they are too
dignified to fight, so they sleep in the same spot with a blanket between
them, oh yeah, the cat sleeping with another ferret.

Things are going ok here, I refuse to give up the ship, we had two adrenal
surgeries done and one little one didn't make it.  That really sucked, she
had great personality, but no one wanted a naked ferret.  Well, at least
she was spoiled while she was here.

Hug your fur angels several times a day, it is good for your heart.

Jean
Ferrets Unlimited Ferret Shelter
Rescue*Rehab*Educate*Adopt
Cleveland, Ohio