From:
"Krystal K. Sewell" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Nov 1995 18:37:15 -0500
Hi everyone!  I am way behind on the FML, but have been enjoying hearing
about the good news from California and such.  A couple of days ago a
friend of mine, Kir, was sitting on the floor of the ferret room, and a
bottle of ferretone fell off of the desk onto her head.  She decided to
just let the ferrets lick it off and so laid on her back on the floor.
Silk (2 yr old sprite) trotted right over and started to lick away, until
we heard a chomp/click/slurp noise, Kir sat up, and a large lock of hair
fell to the floor! Silk had gone down to the base of the ferretone covered
hair, and chewed it right through!  The look on Kir's face was pretty
funny, but what was even better was that Silk immediately tried to jump up
on Kir and Weehawk (another ferret) stole the ferretoned hair for his own
treat!  :) I took it away, I figure they can generate hairballs fast
enough without human hair too! :)

Also I found in the baking section of our grocery store, near the baking
soda and the chocolate chips, a box of "Sun Maid Baking Raisins" they are
bigger and juicier than normal raisins, and well, your fingers are in great
danger when you hand them out cause they are so juicy :) All ferrets polled
so far have prefered baking raisins by far to those normal dried up lumps,
so silk, weehawk, and the new edition to the family, Herman(yes it is
dangerous to visit a ferret shelter, very hard to leave emptyhanded!
<VBG>), all recommend that you go and sample some baking raisins for all
those extra special ferrets out there :)~

And last but not least, I have finally gotten a web page for those of you
with world wide web access, and there are now pictures on it of Silk and
Weehawk and their incredible Junglegym that a friend made, so check it out
:) http://www.middlebury.edu/~sewell/kferret.html The modern ferret www page
is a great addition to the wonderful ferret sites out there, I can now just
surf ferret pages all day, its great!!!!!  well more than enough!
krystal (26) in vermont with...

Krystal Sewell                         [log in to unmask]
 David Wimmer                           [log in to unmask]
   The Silken Bufflehead (Silk)(Ferret)   Rum Tum Tugger (Cat #1)
     Weehawk the Cuddleferret               Mephistopheles (Messy)(Cat #2)
      Herman the monsterferret*bounce!!!* http://www.middlebury.edu/~sewell