From:
"Ronald L. Sims" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Apr 2001 21:39:57 -0700
dookdookdook...dookdook...dookdookdookdook...
News Flash

Just arrived today, April 20, 2001 at 4:30 pm, ESDT (or still some light
with light rain in modern fuzzbutt), MISSY.

What can I say?  "She is beautiful and gives lots of kisses."  Missy is
an albino???  (pink/red eyes) with just a trace of darkhairs close to the
body.

She needs toenailectomy to alleviate the "Freddy Kruger Look" on the toes.

Missy is approximately 2 years old.  The people who had her wanted her to
be where she could have more hooman-bean contact (Missy was dumped by
others on this family by claiming that they were going away on vacation and
didn't return).  Foster Care Family took real good care of Missy.  I Thank
our Heavenly Father that these people, who knew nothing about ferrets, went
to the PetSmart Store in Saginaw, Michigan (100 miles one way trip) to find
out what to feed ferrets and what was needed in way of care of ferrets.
Before I picked up Missy, they gave her a bath (which Missy likes) with
ferret shampoo, and blow-dried her.

I have not been able to keep up with email (after 2 months off line, I
had over 6000 emails) or the FML, so to you who have new fuzzies,
congradulations.  To those who have sick fuzzies, we pray that the Great
Creator will touch them with His healing hands and make them well and
fiesty again.  And to those who have had their beloved fuzzies depart this
life for the eternal spiritual life, our hearts and prayers go out to you.
One day, we will be reunited with our loved ones, two footed, four footed,
or even 8 legged, for all eternity.

Peace of God to all
Rev.Ronald L.Sims,D.D. & Family: 8 hooman-beans owned by 9 fuzzies, 5
canines, 2 felines & 6 fish (we have the pear tree, no partridge yet).