Date:
Fri, 8 Jul 2005 16:55:25 -0400
Hi Mr. Muldoon, Please watch for my Junior.  He is a handsome boy white
with freckles and a black tail.  He suddenly died this morning at the
Vet's while waiting for surgery to have his spleen removed.  Please help
him find Me-Me, Shy-Girl and his mommy Queen Blaze.  And of course all
the rest who have gone before him that he never knew, Shiela, Tr, Lady
Marion and all the little babies, some are his brothers and sisters and
the rest are cousins.  Please also tell him that I went down to the Vet's
office and held him, kissed him and said good-bye to him.  He was only 1
year and 2 months old and he will be very much missed by me, his sister
Missy, daddy Lancelot, and aunt Princess.  Please excuse errors, hard to
type through tears.

Thank you very much,Carol