From:
Jonathan Lerner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Jun 2003 21:00:59 EDT
Hello All

I am looking for a permanent home for a rescue ferret named Cedric
(see-drick).  Cedric is a male ferret with odd coloring.  He has a
zigzag blaze a top his head, white mitts and a yellow-brown tummy.  He
is estimated at 2-3 years of age.  Very energetic and sociable with
bother humans and other ferrets.  He is neutered and descented, and has
his distemper shots.  He weighs about 3 pounds, and loves to play.
Though he can be naughty at times...

Cedric was rescued from a home where he was neglected in a rusted
wire-mesh rabbit cage with only a water bottle and food bowl.  He had
no toys and was severely deprived of human attention.  When Tamara (a
coworker of mine) first rescued him, Cedric was extremely afraid of
people, and would bite at any near by hands...or anything for that
matter... However, through weeks of affection and handling by Tamara,
Cedric went from human-hater to lover of any and all human friendship.

Cedric is looking for a loving home in within driving range of Princeton,
NJ.  He would really like to be with someone with previous ferret
experience as well other friendly ferrets for him to play with.  If you
are interested in Cedric, please contact Tamara at
[log in to unmask] or myself (Jonathan) at [log in to unmask]
You can also call my cell and leave me a voice mail, number is
(609)-254-5579.

Thank you.